We have two options available for charter
Option 1: Join a Charter
Join a charter of like-minded adventurers! You and your partner will join up to four other guests on board the Hopscotch for an unforgettable week. Our comfy and luxurious staterooms are double occupancy (call for details if traveling alone). Each stateroom includes their own bathroom with shower.
Alaska Trips Available for 2019:
Option 2: Private Charter
Charter the entire yacht. We have room for 6 guests total, in 3 staterooms. Let us make the perfect and unique week for you and your party. We'll design a custom trip to accommodate your style, preferences, and sense of adventure!
5 Nights/6 Days
Bellingham to Bellingham
April through October, 2018
6 Guests: $2200/Person.
5 Guests: $2600/Person
4 Guests: $3000/Person
3 Guests: $$3500/Person
2 Guests: $4900/Person
A note about San Juan Charters
Prices include all food (you are responsible for one meal "out on the town" in Friday Harbor), beverages, gear, and supplies. You will need to make travel arrangements to and from Bellingham, Washington (or give us a call and we'll help you out!). Prices do not include any of the following (if you choose to): alcohol, fishing licenses, or crew gratuities.
9 Days/8 Nights
Juneau to Juneau
- 6 Guests: $3600/Person. Book before January 1st, 2019: $3060/Person
- 5 Guests: $3800/Person Book before January 1st, 2019: $3230/Person
- 4 Guests: $4200/Person Book before January 1st, 2019: $3570/Person
- 3 Guests: $$5500/Person Book before January 1st, 2019: $4675/Person
- 2 Guests: $6800/Person Book before January 1st, 2019: $5780/Person
8 Days/7 Nights
Juneau to Sitka or Sitka to Juneau
- 6 Guests: $3000/Person. Book before January 1st, 2019: $2550/Person
- 5 Guests: $3200/Person Book before January 1st, 2019: $2720/Person
- 4 Guests: $3600/Person Book before January 1st, 2019: $3060/Person
- 3 Guests: $$4200/Person Book before January 1st, 2019: $3570/Person
- 2 Guests: $5800/Person Book before January 1st, 2019: $4930/Person
10 Days/9 Nights
Juneau to Ketchikan
- 6 Guests: $3800/Person. Book before January 1st, 2019: $3230/Person
- 5 Guests: $4200/Person Book before January 1st, 2019: $3570/Person
- 4 Guests: $4600/Person Book before January 1st, 2019: $3910/Person
- 3 Guests: $$5000/Person Book before January 1st, 2019: $4250/Person
- 2 Guests: $5500/Person Book before January 1st, 2019: $4675/Person
A note about Alaska Charters
Once you step on board you'll have everything you need, and then some! Our charters are "All Inclusive"...food, drinks, gear, even some really good jokes from the Captain! Our Alaska Adventures includes all logistics and fees associated with visiting the Tongass National Forest (and/or Glacier Bay National Park). Your trip also includes 5-7 nights on-board Hopscotch, and 2 nights at a Juneau (or Sitka/Ketchikan) Hotel. Prices listed below do not include: crew gratuities, and any hard alcohol you wish to bring on-board with you.
A note about payment
Adventures on board Hopscotch have been described by more than one guest as:
"The best vacation I have even had!"
Because we only offer a limited number of Charters every season, and we fill up early, we cannot "Confirm" your booking until you have made a deposit (50% of the cost of the Charter).
Here are a few things to know about booking your Hopscotch Adventure:
- In order to secure and confirm your Charter, we require that you make a 50% deposit (of the price of your Charter) upon Booking.
- If you book your charter by January 1st of the next Charter season, you'll receive a 15% Discount off the cost of the Charter.
- Once you "Step on board" Hopscotch your experience is "All Inclusive". This means that we have you covered on Food, Drinks, and Gear (kayaks, boards, etc).
- You are responsible for: Transportation to and from Hopscotch (We provide ground transportation on our Alaska Charters), any hard alcohol you wish to bring on board, crew gratuities, and any thing you wish to purchase while we are on shore.
- On our San Juan Adventures, you are responsible for one "Dinner Out On the Town" on our fourth evening, in Friday Harbor. There are tons of amazing options in Friday Harbor!
- In the Charter industry, if service was excellent, it is customary to leave a %15-20 Gratuity on the total cost of the Charter. If service was less than excellent, we ask that you speak with us about it.
These Conditions are subject to change, without notice, at any time.